Flash Quartz Series 16000
Flash Series 16000 is driven by Quartz controlled stepper motor.
Series 16001 (24-hr) has a power reserve and a program disc with 144 nondetachable switch actuators.
Series 16701 (7-day) also has a power reserve, and its program disc has 168 nondetachable actuators.
Useful for electric appliances and installations with periodically recurring work cycles such as:
- Heating Systems
- Drying and Annealing Ovens
- Automatic Feeders
- Laboratory and Test Equipment
- Security and Alarm Systems
- Quartz-Controlled Stepper Motor
- Simple and Fast Settings
- Indicator of Switch-On Period (Red Disc Section)
- Connection by Tab Terminals 6.3 mm x 0.8 mm
- Approvals: UL, CSA, ASESEV, BEMKO, NEMKO, SEMKO, SEI
|Program Interval||Every 10 min.||Every hour|
|Shortest Switching Interval||20 min.||2 hours|
|Nondetachable Switch Actuators||144||168|
|Power Reserve||200 hrs (in Power-Reserve Models)|
|Rated Power||0.5 VA|
|Size||72 mm x 72 mm x 25 mm|
|Voltage DC||6-24 V|
|Ambient Temp Range||-10°C to 50°C (14°F to 122°F)|
See link below to download operation instructions sheet