Diehl Synchronous Series 220/270
Diehl Series 220 (24-hr) & Series 270 (7-day) heavy duty 40-amp synchronous time switches provide accurate timing for daily or weekend programs via captive trippers.
Series 220 (24-hr) offers up to 96 programmable operations in 15-minute increments.
Series 270 (7 day) version offers up to 84 programmable operations in 2-hour increments.
Useful for electric appliances and installations with periodically recurring work cycles such as:
- Heating Systems
- Annealing/Drying Ovens
- Automatic Feeders
- Laboratory and Test Equipment
- Security and Alarm Systems
- Synchronous Motor Driven
- Simple and Fast Settings
- Indicator of Switch-On Period (Orange Disc Section)
- Heavy-Duty 40-amp contracts
|Series 220||Series 270|
|Timer Range||24 hours||7 days|
|On/Off Time||15 minutes||2 hours|
|# of Programs||96 Operations||84 Operations|
|Size||2″ x 3″ Self-Contained Box|
- Set actual time of day by rotating the program disc clockwise
- Time of the day visible on program disc
- Set switching program by engaging the captive trippers
- Visible parts of the orange disc section shows switch-on period